Birthdays are usually celebrated once every year, which is why it is essential to plan adequately ahead. Whether it is your birthday or planning for your kid’s birthday, you can make a big difference to the occasion if you had cupcakes on the menu list.
Although there is nothing wrong with the traditional big cake for a birthday celebration, just that cupcakes are unique because you don’t need to stress yourself with the cutting. Aside from eliminating cake cutting stress, using pull apart cupcakes for birthdays makes sharing the cakes easy to the party attendees and reserving those that couldn’t make it down to the event.
Different cupcakes for a birthday celebration
Birthday Cupcakes come in different designs, and here is a list of some of the top pulls apart cupcakes patterns you can use any birthday celebrations:
- Elsa cupcakes are adorable for any little girl for a frozen birthday.
- For any age group, a flamingo cupcake is perfect.
- You can use a Minnie mouse cupcake for a fantastic birthday celebration if you are a Disney fan.
- Are you a troll’s anime fan! Then you should design your upcoming birthday cupcakes with any troll character on your face.
- Minion cupcakes are easy to make and would make your little minions happy.
- The combination of mini and regular-sized cupcakes creates rainbow butterfly cakes.
- Imagine creating your cupcakes in a pizza shape! This concept will be the perfect cake design for your kids if they are a pizza fan.
Best birthday cupcakes and their respective recipes:
- Vanilla cupcake recipe
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup butter softened
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon white vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups of soft butter.
- 3-6 tablespoons of milk.
- 6 cups powdered of sugar.
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- Preheat the oven to at least 350 degrees hot.
- Line muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- Beat butter and sugar in the mixing bowl to the point it becomes fluffy.
- Mix baking powder, flour, salt, milk, and vanilla in the bowl.
- Fill the cupcake liners a little beyond halfway.
- The estimated baking time is 18 – 20 minutes.
- Before removing the cakes from the pan, allow them to cool down at least for 1-2 minutes.
Procedure on how buttercream frosting:
- Clean the butter in a large mixing bowl
- Add in powdered sugar carefully about a half cup each time and mix well.
- Add vanilla and milk of tablespoon measure at a time until it gets to your desired taste.
Procedure for making cupcakes:
- Cut your cupcakes in the desired shape and place them carefully on a sheet cake board. To place the cupcakes firmly, use a dab of frosting on the bottom.
- Apply more frosting to the level of your choice to create your pull apart cupcake cake.
At the heart of every birthday celebration, there is always a cake to commemorate the event. You can opt for a traditional cake or cupcakes. Whichever you choose, nonetheless, always ensure to enjoy the best moments with it on your special day. This article has highlighted some fantastic birthday cupcakes recipes that will help brighten your special day and bring more flavor to your party. Happy birthday to you!