Birthdays are special, and there is no denying the amount of joy that comes with each count. While some people do not make a big deal of this date, it matters almost too much for others for not too far-fetched reasons. Birthdays are often celebrated, and sometimes, the size of the celebration depends on the age marked. But whichever way, one thing that makes birthday parties complete is the birthday cakes. Well, while some may argue the necessity, the feeling of blowing off candles on your birthday cake is priceless.
Cakes are regulars at most parties, and birthdays are no exception. Kids are more fund of the idea of birthday cakes, and a birthday party does not feel the same for them without one. But do you know that you can use cupcakes as a fun differential for birthday parties? This article highlights how you can use cupcakes for your birthday party and the best recipes to use for the best effect. If your birthday or a loved one is around the corner, you should read this article to learn how cupcakes can bring all the magic and fun to the occasion.
Ultimate Cupcake For Birthday Parties
As a matter of fact, several birthday parties have featured cupcakes before, and we have seen a lot of beautiful flavors and designs. Are you looking for a best cupcake design for your next birthday party? Here you can try our ultimate birthday cupcake design.
Three steps are involved in making this ultimate cupcake design, but you can be well assured that the steps are not complex at all.
Step 1. Baking
You already know many cupcake baking methods, and you probably already know your way around with these methods. But for reference purposes, here are the basic cupcake baking steps.
- Preheat your oven to 375F, and line muffin trays according to how much cake you want to bake
- Put your butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until it becomes fluffy. Then add flour, milk, sugar, and a pinch of salt and stir until it forms a smooth mixture.
- Use a spoon to scoop the mixture into the muffin tray sections.
- Put the tray in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Step 2. Marshmallow Frosting
Making the frosting is often the most tricky task, but these steps will simplify it for you.
- Place a heat-proof bowl over a pot of warm water and whisk the sugar, egg white, and cream inside until the sugar dissolves.
- Turn off the heat and add vanilla extract to your mixture along with a pinch of salt.
- Whip the mixture speedily and watch the magic as the mixture turns into a thin voluminous fluff.
Step 3. Chocolate Coating
After topping each cupcake with the marshmallow frosting, the chocolate coating comes next.
- Melt pure chocolate and oil into a solid container and allow it to cool off for 10 minutes.
- Dip each cupcake entirely in the chocolate mixture and add sprinkles to them.
- Refrigerate the cupcakes to create a chocolate shell.
Cupcakes can make a perfect birthday cake that everybody can enjoy, both the young and the elderly. They can also be more colorful and less expensive compared to regular birthday cakes. All you have to do is follow the ultimate birthday cupcake design recipe that has been discussed in this article, and your birthday cupcakes will be good to go. Ensure to enjoy the best of your birthday with these amazing birthday cupcake ideas.