Information gathering, sharing and usage
- We gather personal details of users who sign up, including name and email address
- The personal information provided to us, may be used for the purpose of contacting users by email and promoting our services
- From time to time, we may use the information you supply us with for the purpose of research and development, and to help us improve our existing platform
- We have robust security controls in place to safeguard users from the loss, corruption or modification of all data that resides on our site
External links from user articles
Article Beast contains links to external sites that are embedded within the user submitted articles. Although our staff make every effort to check these links to ensure that they do not violate our submission guidelines, we absolve ourselves of any damages, such as computer viruses, credit card theft or any other destructive computer ailment that may result from visiting these links. Understand that you click these links at your own risk.
While we do everything in our power to ensure that each user’s privacy is protected, we may be required to divulge personal data when:
- law enforcement agencies demand it
- In cases where it is deemed mandatory, in order to comply with legal orders
- Exert our legal rights or protect us against legal claims
Article Beast stores user data in cookies to ensure that sessions remain alive.