- Crawling: Search engines have crawlers that they activate to find and analyze your webpage. They do this by downloading the txt file that contains the page details.
- Rendering: After your page is discovered by the crawlers, it is subjected to rendering. This is the process that retrieves and analyzes your code to understand the structure and layout of your webpage.
- Indexing: This final step presents your website to the relevant audience. The indexing process identifies and ranks relevant sites according to how well they are optimized.
- Ensure search engines can crawl your webpage
- Ensure search engines can render your webpage
- Ensure search engines can index your webpage.
The steps mentioned above are necessary to ensure your page is brought forth when a relevant search is done. However, your page may fail to appear on search engines for several other reasons. Here are some common reasons why your website may not appear on search engines.
- The content is not appropriately listed for rendering
- The page cannot be sustained long enough for the search engine to access its contents
- The page may not be optimized enough to warrant indexing.
To find out how our SEO services can benefit you and your business, fill out the contact form or call us now on 07 5641 0224.