I first heard about dōTERRA Essential oils when I searched for a food-grade peppermint essential oil that I could use for my bliss balls recipe. I attended a health and wellness seminar at the time, and someone noticed that my husband, Dean, had a little cold and blocked sinuses. They recommended dōTERRA Easy Air to us, and they were quite convinced about its efficiency that I decided to give it a try. The next day, I went out in search of it.
I was yet to learn much about essential oils at that time, and I wasn’t even sure if I could finish a whole kit. I opted for a bottle of Easy Air and Peppermint at the retail price because of my doubts. Immediately I popped the bottle’s lid; I could smell the oil’s purity and potency. From that point, it sparked my curiosity about other things the oil can do.
A few weeks after this, I was opportune to be in an Introduction to Essential Oils class, and the things I learned blew my mind. In this class, I realized that essential oils could be a natural tool kit to boost my family’s happiness, health, and general wellness in several ways. I discovered that they could support the respiratory system, nervous system, cardiovascular system, digestive system, and many more. Beyond its fantastic value for doing all of these, the essential oils also smelt terrific, and I could include many of them in my cooking recipes to enhances the flavors.
Having realized that I would need a full collection of essential oils, I found that the dōTERRA Home Essentials Kit was a perfect choice.
Here are some of the reasons it stood out for me:
- It comes with an inclusion of the petal diffuser to enable you to use oils automatically.
- Its 15ml bottles offer great value that is guaranteed to last very long. (Its Ice Bluebottle is always 5ml)
- It includes the top 10 essential oils that should be available in every home to enhance their immune, digestive, respiratory, cardiovascular, and nervous systems.
- It contains oils that can offer great value for DIY first aid-Lavender for stings and bites. It also includes Lavender for Tea tree grazes and cuts.
- It comes with oils that can offer sleep support and help your family find calm and relaxation. The oils include Frankincense and Lavender.
- It carries oils that can be added to foods and drinks for extra flavor. They include Lemon and Peppermint for water and Lavender for baking recipes like muffins, shortbread, and cake.
- You can use some of its oils for DIY cleaning. They include Lavender, OnGuard, Peppermint, Lavender, and Tea Tree.
- Insects do not like Peppermint oil because it has a high menthol content. This makes the oil a perfect choice for pest control.
Several useful oils in the doTERRA Home Essential Kit are set to offer fantastic values for the health, happiness, and general well-being of your family. You definitely should order this kit today.